Monday, December 5, 2011

Student Christmas decorations

My elder daughter is a student away at university and as neither she or her flat mates are flush with money they decided to decorate their flat on the cheap, I thought I would share this with you. She made the snowflakes from paper , folding a circle shape into half and half again until you a flat cone shape. She then cut out shapes along the side. The paper was then unfolded and voila she had a snowflake. All her flat mates had ago but as my daughter was the fastest she was elected to make the most!!! Her snowman was made from cotton wool pulled into ball shapes and built up to form a body and a head and bits of paper were coloured with feltpen to make the hat, eyes, buttons etc and orange string for his scarf. The candy cane Is one of her favourites and is a must for the tree!
I've also attached a picture of the snowflakes too!

No comments: