Saturday, February 4, 2012

My favourite book : Linen and Lace



One of my current obsessions is with vintage fabrics- old lace, embroidered tray mats, crocheted doillies, basically any pretty linens with age , with craftsmanship and have had a previous unspoken life. On browsing the craft books this week I spotted this book and this has now become my favourite book. It's written by a french lady Chantal Sabatier and has been translated into English. Its a beautiful book. You can browse the book on Amazon here:http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=linen+and+lace&x=0&y=0

 I carry it every where with me so that when I'm waiting to pick up offspring I can immerse myself in the beautiful projects. My mind is a whirl with ideas for all my lovely linens - so watch this space!

No comments: