Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I haven't forgotten!

Things have been rather mad in the H household! After my lovely escape to Bath with some girlfriends - the family spent a few days at Centre parcs - time for bonding , fresh air some exercise and importantly time away from telephones, chores and stress! Then teenagers spent a weekend at Blissfields - a local pop festival. Are you exhausted yet? Oh ok - not yet? We then spent Monday on a day trip to London - one daughter visited a friend in Chelsea and the other daughter and I visited Brick lane and all the vintage shops for shoes and a bag for the Prom ball ( which is on Friday this week). These will go with a Vintage dress we bought in Durham earlier in June on our visit up North!
Yesterday I finished the first part of an order of lavender bags before last minute shopping for the ball which included a bow tie for my son! Then last night involved putting highlights in my daughters hair and the initial stages of making a flower headress!
I have now two days of work and then Friday we have the ball! My daughters dress still needs some minor adjustments and her headress needs finishing but there is till plenty of time! Oh and I checked on the allotment tonight and our potatoes have got blight! - now are you exhausted? I think I am! I'm hoping lots of photos will follow! See you soon!

No comments: